MAG20 – Armed Citizen’s Rules of Engagement (Classroom)
A two-day, 20-hour immersion course in rules of engagement for armed law-abiding private citizens, emphasizing legal issues, tactical issues, and aftermath management. Topics will include interacting with suspects, witnesses, responding police officers…threat recognition and mind-set…management of social and psychological aftermath after having had to use lethal force in defense of self or others…and preparing beforehand for legal repercussions and minimizing exposure to them. Situations in the home, at the place of business, or “on the street” will all be covered. Prerequisite: none. Cost: $500
- Continental breakfast at the range each morning
- Water, sports drink and other refreshments
- Catered lunch provided
- After class debrief dinner
What Do I bring?
- Note-taking materials. Laptop recommended, (you may also want to bring an extension cord/power strip) Audio / video recording of the class is not allowed.
- If legal to do so, student may be armed in the classroom, but there will be no handling of firearms in the lecture setting.
- This class is lecture only, there will not be any live fire.